RE-INVENT-YOUR-CYCLE project aims to achieve several objectives. Firstly, it seeks to raise awareness among young individuals about the significance of safeguarding the planet and the crucial role of recycling. Additionally, the project aims to inspire young people to take actions that contribute to protecting the environment to the best of their ability. Moreover, the project offers the opportunity for 30 young individuals and five group leaders to gain a better understanding of the planet and the importance of environmental protection. The ultimate goal of this project is to draw attention to the pressing environmental issues, the declining health of the planet, and the inadequate environmental education in schools during the 9 days of activity.
ECO (love) GY BUSINESS + project aims to:
1) develop the spirit of sustainable entrepreneurship;
2) train 36 young people and 6 group leaders from the 6 partner countries in the management of sustainable businesses in the rural environment;
3) sensitize the participants in the development and implementation of small sustainable businesses, and not only, from the rural environment;
4) develop the skills to promote a sustainable business in the countryside;
5) develop creativity and innovative thinking in the implementation of sustainable businesses in the rural environment, through simulation activities, fair trade and discussions with various experts.
ARTEXPRESS projects aims to:
1) Through non-formal methods, inform the participants about human rights and the importance of active citizenship;
2) Through non-formal methods, develop the critical, social and cultural thinking;
3) Through non-formal methods, develop the competencies and skills of cooperation, the sense of initiative and communication in a foreign language;
4) Through non-formal methods, encourage the participants to think about social issues and not be afraid to share their own opinions, thus making them an active part of their societies.
5) Provide a broader picture of this topic: how democracy (should) work daily in our lives (starting with the etymology of the word demos & cratos = power of the people), what it means to be an active citizen and how young people can become a conscious, active part in their community.
30 young people aged between 18-29 years old + 5 group leaders
When: 10 – 20 July 2023
Where: Stațiunea Muntele Băișorii, Cluj County (Romania)
36 young people aged between 18-28 years old + 6 group leaders
When: 02 – 10 September 2023
Where: Brebu commune, Caras-Severin county (Romania)
32 participants aged between 18 and 25 years old + 8 group leaders
When: 22 – 31 October 2023
Where: Pensiunea La Padure, Brebu, Caras – Severin County (România)